Pages





Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have a Blog!

So I'm going to give the whole blogging thing a try. I'm not sure where it's headed or anything, but I just thought it would be cool to have a virtual scrapbook, if you will, for my kids to read and look at when they get older. I'm terrible at the whole baby book thing and even worse at keeping up with cool childhood memory things (like real scrapbooks, for example). So, this may be a great opportunity to share what is going on with my life, post some pics, and just have a fun online story of what goes on in my home from day-to-day. One day my kids will thank me for this, right?? Whether or not other people want to read it doesn't really matter....it's my blog and I'll write if I want to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...