Pages





Monday, February 28, 2011

The Wonderful World of Legos!

In the last couple of months, Andrew has really been enjoying his Lego toys.  I am very excited by this, because it is really fun to watch him play with them, and I would MUCH rather him spend hours building all kinds of Lego creations (complete with sound effects!), than playing video games or sitting in front of the TV.  Legos are great for the imagination, and I'm sure they help with all kinds of other developmental things in children, as well.  He builds cars, trains, airplanes, tractors, insects, pirate ships, dump trucks, jails, and even.....

mobile homes:

I love that kid =)

(oh, and just as a side-note, those Fisher-Price Trio Bricks, Sticks, and Panels are really great, too)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Our boys are still too young for legos but my husband has a large (like 55 gal.) tub of legos he had growing up. I can't wait to bring them out. Hopefully they won't end up in the mouth too many times.

Cathy LeBlanc said...

wow! a 55 gallon tub?? that is awesome! I want to look on ebay for something like that, because they are SO expensive in the stores!! so far, we have received our lego stash as gifts, but I need some that aren't pink ;)

Christine said...

My maiden name is LeBlanc. We have relatives from your state!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...