Pages





Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

I've been meaning to do this post for a couple of weeks now, but we've been caught up with the busyness that is life, so I'm only just getting around to it now.  Andrew made 4 years old on February 9th this year!  And as always, I just can't believe how fast they grow!  

They say that the bond between Mother and son is something very special. I don't think I ever realized just how true that was until I had this little guy...
Andrew's first day of life
I just love this kid!  And, it's not just because he's always telling me I'm pretty ;)  He is one of the funniest and most lovable little boys ever!  I mean, how could you not love a face like this:

Andrew's 1st birthday
Andrew's 2nd birthday
Andrew at 3 (couldn't find his 3rd birthday pic)
This year for his birthday, he asked for a bonfire and hamburgers.  So, we had a nice family dinner with grilled hamburgers...we didn't get around to the bonfire, because he was just getting over being sick, poor thing =(  But, I think he enjoyed his birthday celebration anyway!

Happy 4th Birthday, Andrew!!


So, my cake making/decorating skills are mediocre at best, but I'm pretty sure the gifts made up for it ;)

 


 Although, I'm not sure who enjoyed his present more....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...