Pages





Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sneak Peak

There's been a project in my sewing queue that I've been really wanting to work on, and I finally got the chance to start on it yesterday!  Here's a little preview:


I can't wait to see the finished result!  Oh, and for the record, that costume material is a beast to work with!  I mean, just sewing two pieces together is fine, but finishing the edges is darn near impossible without a serger.  So, I have been getting some good practice with the zig-zag stitch on my machine.  Hope everyone is having a nice Father's Day weekend!

2 comments:

noreen said...

Hi Cathy, what are you making? The material looks so silky! I'm not a sewer myself but I do hope to learn some day!

Cathy LeBlanc said...

Noreen, the goal is a Belle Dress...if it comes out well, I'll post some links to the tutorial and all that fun stuff =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...