Pages





Monday, April 26, 2010

Little Thoughts

Last night, I managed to sneak in some one-on-one time with Andrew.  I was getting him ready for bed, and we were chatting.  I asked him what he wanted to do tomorrow, and he said, "ummm, we can do some morning chores, and then do school..."  Hahaha.  I guess our routine is pretty ingrained by now.

During school this morning, part of Natalie's assignment was to draw a picture of her family.  After she drew it she showed it to me, and said, "I drew a mad face on Rachel because she wants to nurse on Momma...she's crying."  (I've been trying to cut out some of her nursings that are purely habitual, and not so much nutritional....she's not happy about it, and apparently Natalie noticed =)  Nothing gets by that girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...