Pages





Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Thoughts

~~~~~
Andrew:  "There was a farmer who had a dog, and Andrew was his name-O.  E-I-N-G-O, E-I-N-G-O, E-I-N-G-O, and Andrew was his name-O!"

=)
~~~~~
  Me:  "Hey Rach, are you ready for a nap?"
Rachel:  "No, ma'am....Natalie needs a nap!"
~~~~~
The other night Natalie was finishing up her schoolwork while I was fixing dinner.  She decided, while she was on a roll, she would do her math page for the next day.....fast forward to the next morning.  I reminded her that she didn't have any math that day, because she had done her work the night before.  She got all excited and said,

"awesome!  from now on, I'm going to do my math page the night before, so that I never have to do math in school again!!!"

The funny thing is that she *actually* thinks she beat the system on this one...I'm not even going to bother explaining that the joke is actually on her ;)
~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...